Site Carpentry Level 2 NVQ
An apprenticeship standard is based around an NVQ (National Vocational Qualification and Diploma). This qualifications is developed, approved, and designed to measure your practical skills and job knowledge by assessing your work on-site.
- An apprenticeship standard is the best way of starting a career in construction. It enables and get qualified all at the same time, by combining college training with onsite experience.
- For information on grants please contact Induct EA limited.
- As a part of your apprenticeship you will...
- Work towards the theory and practical skills associated with Site Carpentry
- Work towards your NVQ Level 2 in Site Carpentry
- Work towards your Functional Skills (if required)
Teaching and Assessment
- Mandatory Units:
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Optional Units:
- Installing First & Second Components in the Workplace
- Erecting Structural Carcassing Components in the Workplace
- Setting up and using Transportable Cutting and Shaping Machines in the Workplace
- Achievement of this qualification provides opportunities to progress to further qualifications and training such as: Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Wood Occupations - Site Carpentry, Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision.