Forward Tipping Dumper Wheeled
This course is created for people with previous experience, looking to gain a formal qualification or for those with no experience who want to learn to operate a wheeled forward tipping dumper.
- Learn how to safely operate the machine to a minimum standard.
- Site the machine safely and efficiently.
- Know which minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures are necessary, and how to carry them out.
- Prepare the machine for travelling on site and on the public highway.
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of a Forward Tipping Dumper.
- Understand how the engine works and how various parts of the machine operate.
- Explain precautions to be taken for underground and overhead services and other hazards.
Teaching and Assessment
- This course is ran over 3 days, learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises. Followed by a 1 day assessment.
- Various cards available, including in-house, please call for details!
- For CPCS Testing, the CITB Health, safety and environment test must have been passed no more than two years before the course start date.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.