Safe Use of Quick Hitches
This course is designed for plant operators who have received no formal training or those have experience in the use of Quick Hitches already and wish to refresh or update their skills.
- Identify the risks associated with Quick Hitch Devices.
- Health and safety legislation that applies to all operators.
- Correctly fit and operate ancillary equipment.
- Describe the operator’s responsibilities, with regards to the use of quick hitches.
- Understand the safe and best practice for the use of quick hitches.
- Know how to conduct visual inspections of the quick hitch equipment and when to do so.
- Realise the importance of following the manufacturer’s specifications for the use of Quick Hitches.
Teaching and Assessment
- 1 day training delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical instruction.
Qualifications You Get
- INDUCT EA certificate of training.