Wheeled Loading Shovel
This course is designed to give delegates the competency to operate a Wheeled Loading Shovel.
Its designed for those with experience that wish to obtain a formal qualification or those with no experience.
- Undertake all pre-start, running checks and shut down procedures.
- Explain precautions to be taken for underground and overhead services and other potential hazards.
- Prepare and configure the wheeled loading shovel for travel on site and public highways.
- Extract different materials from stockpiles and ramps.
- Form stockpiles and construct ramps.
- Ensure load integrity and security.
- Explain loading and unloading procedures for machine transportation.
Teaching and Assessment
- The course is ran over 4 day, made up of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises, followed by a 1 day assessment
- Various cards available, including in-house, please call for details!
- For CPCS Testing, the CITB Health, safety and environment test must have been passed no more than two years before the course start date.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English