QA Level 3 award in First Aid at Work (QCF) - 3 Day
The QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification, specifically designed for those who are appointed to act as a first aider in their workplace.
Who Should Attend?
- Nominated emergency first aiders, or anyone wanting a comprehensive one day first aid course.
- This course is accredited by QCF.
- Assessment is continuous throughout the duration of this course by the trainer and by the end of the course, delegates will have covered the following:
- Health & Safety (First Aid) regulations
- Accidents and illness
- Using the contents of a first aid kit
- Treatment of an unconscious person
- Heart attacks
- Resuscitation and use of an A.E.D.
- Treatment of shock
- Bleeding, burns and scalds
- Allergic reactions and seizures
- Low blood sugar
- After successful completion of the final assessment, successful delegates receive an approved certificate. This is valid for 3 years.