Abrasive Wheels: Disc Mounting
This course provides basic training in the safe mounting of abrasive wheels and discs. You will learn about different types of wheels and discs and their functions.
The course is aimed at workers in the construction industry.
- Understand the relevant regulations for the safe use of Abrasive Wheels.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the operators responsibilities.
- Select and mount different types of wheels and discs and know their individual functions.
- Know the approved methods of inspecting and testing the abrasive wheel for damage, and safe storage options.
- Understand the hazards and risks arising from the use of abrasive wheels and the precautions that need to be observed.
Teaching and Assessment
- The course is made up of classroom sessions, interactive practical activities and tutorials.
- The course is 1 day in length.
Qualifications You Get
- INDUCT EA certificate of training.