Counterbalance Forklift Truck (REFRESHER)
1 Day Refresher
Aims and Objectives:
This ITSSAR (Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register) accredited course is designed to ensure operators maintain good driving habits, learn new skills where appropriate and reassess their abilities. Refresher training or retesting might also be appropriate where operators have not used trucks for sometime, are occasional users, appear to have developed unsafe working practices, have had an accident or near miss or simply have changed their working practice or enviroment.
- Some limited theory presented by PowerPoint and educational films and discussion.
- Theory Test question paper consisting of 20 multi-choice questions and 5 open questions.
- Refresh on pre shift inspection of the forklift truck.
- Pre shift check test: the candidate must show the ability to complete a pre shift check on all major components.
- Some limited practical training consisting of steering and manoeuvring around a course and lifting and stacking at varied heights.
- Practical test of competency.
Please Note: £20 is payable for ITSSAR registration fees.
VAT will be added at checkout
This event has passed
0 Has Sold