Health & Safety Awareness
If you’re already working in or considering a career within the construction and civil engineering industry, this course is for you.
- This course highlights the potential hazards that may occur when working on site and provides practical advice on keeping yourself and your colleagues safe. It covers your individual and employer’s responsibilities, including what you can do if you think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
- This course provides candidates with an excellent understanding of health and safety awareness and is endorsed by Build UK.
- Throughout the course you will cover the following:
- The need to prevent accidents
- Health and safety law
- How your role fits into the control and management of the site
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Performing safely and asking for advice
- How to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
- Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. It is important that you retake this course every 5 years and before your certificate expires.