This course is for you if you have previously passed the Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) course, and need to attend a refresher course.
- This refresher brings your health and safety knowledge up to date and provides a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace. It builds on the material in the original course as well as introducing new subjects.
- The length of the course is 2 days.
At the end of the Course you will be able to:
- Implement all updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects your management role
- Implement new guidance and industry best practice
- Fulfil your duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment
- Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to take another refresher course before the expiry date on your new certificate; otherwise the full course will need to be retaken.