This course aims to bring delegates health & safety knowledge up to date, as well as giving a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace. The course includes a wide range of topics which have been affected by the changes to procedures built upon the material in the original course. For those who hold an existing SSSTS certificate, and can provide proof of successful completion, will be eligible to attend this 1 day course.
- This refresher course aims to:
- Improve awareness of recent development in construction, legislation & health and safety, welfare & environmental issues
- Identify measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation & working practices
- At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Be aware of & able to implement all updated health, safety, welfare & environmental legislation which affects them in their role as a supervisor
- Be aware of & able to implement new guidance and industry best practice affected by changes
- Be more aware of their duties & responsibilities with regard to health, safety, welfare & the environment
- On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a CITB SSSTS Refresher Certificate that is valid for another 5 years.